This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command in any browser settings.
Via Campo dei Fiori, 13
Vittuone (MI) – ITALY
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, independently or through third parties, there are: Usage data; Tracking Tool; number of Users; city; device information; session statistics; latitude (of the city); longitude (of the city); browser information; Universally Unique Identifier (UUID); first name; surname; telephone number; state; e-mail.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User's Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activity or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms, Tag management, Statistics, Advertising, Remarketing and behavioral targeting and Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the "Details on the processing of Personal Data" section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the UserContact form (this Website)The User, by filling in the contact form with his own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form .Personal Data processed: surname; e-mail; first name; telephone number; state.
- Tag managementThis type of service is functional for the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Website.
- Advertising This type of service allows the User's Data to be used for commercial communication purposes. These communications are shown on this Website in the form of banners and other forms of advertising, also in relation to the interests of the User.
This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose. Data and conditions of use are set out below.
Some of the services listed below may use Tracking Tools to identify Users or they may use the behavioral retargeting technique, i.e. displaying personalized advertisements based on the User's interests and behaviour, including those detected outside this Website. For more information on this, we suggest you check the privacy policies of the respective services.
Generally, services of this type offer the possibility of deactivating this tracking. In addition to any opt-out function provided by any of the services listed in this document, the User can read more about how to opt out of interest-based advertising in the appropriate section "How to opt out of interest-based advertising" in this document. document.Google Ad Manager (Google Ireland Limited)Google Ad Manager is an advertising service provided by Google Ireland Limited with which the Owner can conduct advertising campaigns jointly with external advertising networks with which the Owner, unless otherwise specified herein document, has no direct relationship.
For an understanding of Google's use of Data, please consult the Google Partner Policies.
- Retargeting and behavioral targeting This type of service allows this Website and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Website by the User.
This activity is facilitated by the tracking of Usage Data and by the use of Tracking Tools to collect information which is then transferred to the partners who manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activities.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on email address lists.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics 4 (Google Ireland Limited) Google Analytics is a statistics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- Viewing content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and interact with them.
Learn how to opt out of interest-based advertising
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, within the limits established by law, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of his Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. The User can request the limitation of the processing of his Data. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. The User can request the cancellation of his Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing at any time, free of charge and without giving any reason. If Users oppose the processing for direct marketing purposes, the Personal Data are no longer processed for these purposes. To find out if the Data Controller processes Data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. The request can be filed free of charge and the Owner will respond as soon as possible, in any case within a month, providing the User with all the information required by law. Any corrections, cancellations or limitations to processing will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients, if any, to whom the Personal Data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The Owner communicates these recipients to the User if he requests it.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuses in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (also by third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the functioning and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools that consist of small portions of data stored in the User's browser.
Tracker means any technology – e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allows tracking Users, for example by collecting or saving information on the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.